March 15, 2003

Keeping You Safe with Pointless Digits

Today's poll at CNN.com: "Does the U.S. need another level in its terror threat advisory system?" 85% of you said NO! The other 15% were JOKING!

Personally, I believe we need a Terror Alert Advisory System that goes to 11. That will make it better than the other Terror Alert Advisory Systems that only go to 10.

Posted by thom at March 15, 2003 08:11 AM
Comments
Post a comment









Remember personal info?